دورة قصيرة تقدم المعرفة الأساسية والتدريب العملي على معدات معالجة المعادن والتدريب على استخدام المصنع التجريبي المصغر(MPP)
This is a short course which delivers the basic knowledge and hands on training on Specific units of mineral processing equipment. This course will train the attendees in the field of extractive metallurgy and mineral processing for separating commercially valuable minerals from their ores. It also includes training on using the Mini Pilot Plant (MPP).
Processing Engineers, Engineers, Plant Technicians, and all Field Operators
- Discuss the health & safety requirements, RISKS, and hazards related to mineral process & plant operation JOBS.
- Inspect and analyse the flow sheet and understand its technical layout.
- describe the commination (Crushing, Grinding, and Milling) and THE importance of liberation size.
- Describe the methods of classification and de-sliming.
- explain the METHOD of extraction and steps of MINIMAL PROCESSING gold, copper, aluminium, and phosphate.